At Simcol, we also undertake to redesign or modify your site at regular intervals. Website maintenance includes editing, revising, changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date. The periodic addition of new web pages is also part of maintenance services. Creating a website can be easy compared to maintaining it. Over the years that we have been developing websites we have discovered that maintaining a site is also important nowadays.
- Customers will know the latest information about products
- Updated websites attract and retain more customers.
- Search Engines will rank sites higher if it sees there is new or updated content.
- Personnel can spend time handling their own tasks
- Adding or editing complex functionality
- Acting as if we are part of your company, answering short and long term solution questions
- No payroll, benefits, unemployment costs
- Costing a fraction of the cost for a full time employee
- Providing a top-notch experienced team
- Handling all administrative tasks for the website
- Reducing errors
- Reducing downtime
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Ensuring website information is accurate